Wednesday 21 April 2010

3D Letter H


In this session we were put in groups and asked to bring in different size boxes. As a group we had to arrange these boxes across a table. A camera was placed and kept in the same place and we were asked to make an illusion of a letter. This letter would only be able to be seen when looking threw the camera and not from other angles. Black card was used and stuck on the boxes to resemble the letter. I had done a project similar to this before and understood what I was being asked to do. However it was a very difficult challenge and I found it had to tell if what I was seeing was right and if the letter looked flat on the camera. I think the final letter works well (although it is not perfect) and I am pleased at how well we managed as there was a lot of altering and rearranging that took place.








Our letter from the side

No comments:

Post a Comment